Monday, August 31, 2009

Jokes / Humour

1. A cute & innocent blackmail: As the thief was leaving the house, the child woke up and said to the thief, "Take my school bag also or I'll wake up my mom"

2. Ghajini effect: A boy opens his tiffin box in the middle of the road, why did he do that?


He wanted to check whether he was going to the college or coming back!!!!

3. I had a dream last night, only you and me. We were running in a garden, me in the front and you running after me, with the Vodafone music in the background. How romantic huh?

4. Principal: You idiots! at your age Newton invented the law of gravity what about you?

Student: Sir, at your age Hitler committed suicide what about you?

5. A rose is always a rose whether it is in a glass vase or a clay pot. In the same way you are always my friend whether you are in an African forest or an Indian zoo

6. Beauty is ageless, love is boundless, heartbeats are countless and a friend like you is hopeless oops Shameless chi sorry Useless ayyo sorry extremely priceless

7. If you got my SMS I am smart, if you save my SMS you agree that I am smart, if you forward my SMS you are spreading that I am smart, if you delete my SMS you are jealous because I am smart

8. Bhulkar bhi kisiko na rulana;
zindagi mein sabko hasana;
dushmanon ko bhi gale lagana;
fir bhi koi gham de tho phone lagana;
tapka denge saale ko

9. In a maths exam a Sardar was dancing instead of writing the exam why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
because someone told him there were marks for every STEP.

10. Never kiss a lawyer She'll say "I Object this"
Never kiss a nurse she'll say "Who's next"
Always kiss a teacher she'll say "Do it 10 times".

No comments:

Post a Comment